Around 60 e-mopeds were rescued by the fire brigade team.

Surat : Fire incidents are increasing in Surat as summer begins. Then 19 e-mopeds got burnt when a fire broke out in the godown of e-mopeds in Puna. An additional moped was placed in charging. A preliminary investigation has revealed that there was a fire due to short circuit or other reasons. The entire fire has been brought under control and further investigation has been carried out by the fire brigade. A large quantity of e-mopeds were placed in a godown in Puna area. Some mopeds were also put in charging in the godown in the morning. At that time there was a sudden fire somehow. The fire brigade was called immediately after the incident was reported. So about 7 cars of Dumbhal Fire Department reached the spot.Firemen used water cannon to control the fire. As the amount of smoke was high, it was the turn of the fire brigade team members to work wearing oxygen masks. After an hour and a half of effort, the fire was brought under control. However, there was no casualty in this fire. Around 60 e-mopeds were rescued by the fire brigade team.

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *