February 29, 2024

People rushed to take them new civil hospital for treatment.

Surat : In Palsana of Surat district, a similar case of red light for parents has come to know. Both 6 and 8 year old children were burning plastic in Palsana. When that plastic flew and touched the high tension line, both the children were electrocuted. Both were severely burnt. Both were shifted to New Civil Hospital for treatment, where a 6-year-old child has died. According to the information received from the Navi Civil Hospital, Vinod Ram, originally from Bihar, is currently working in a saree company at Pravesh Park near Palsana Chowk and lives there with his family. Vinod’s son Ankush (6 years) was playing in the room above terrace with his relative’s son Krishna (8 years). Ankush and Krishna were burning the plastic with matches.

Meanwhile, the plastic flew and hit the electric wire. So Ankush and Krishna were electrocuted. So both were severely burnt. Hearing the screams of the children, people rushed and took them to the New Civil Hospital for treatment through 108 ambulance, where 6-year-old Ankush died during treatment. While Krishna is undergoing treatment.

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *