February 25, 2024

Before the help of the fire department, the locals have taken them to Civil for treatment with the help of 108.

Surat : In a society in Ganesh Nagar of Pandesara, a shocking incident has come to know that 5 people were suffocated due to leakage of chlorine gas while breaking the nozzle of a bottle brought from the scrap yard. All the five affected workers have been shifted to civil with the help of 108 for immediate treatment. It has been known that the fire department team is currently conducting search operations at the site.

Further, Harishchandra, who witnessed the incident, said that the incident took place. A bottle was brought from the wreckage. As he broke the bottle, gas leaked from it and spread into the room. 5 people became unconscious due to gas. However, all of them were taken to Civil with the help of 108 immediately rushed by the neighbors. Among the affected, Gorelal, Umashankar, Krishnakanth and 2 others are currently under treatment. All were found to be workers and living in rented houses.

Fire officer Hitesh Patil said that, the incident took place in Gopalnagar near Vadodgam Tirupati Circle. A call was received that 5 people were suffocated due to gas leakage. After that, the fire team reached the spot. However, before the help of the fire department, the locals have taken all of them to Civil for treatment with the help of 108. A fire team has been sent to the civil. It is known that the laborers suffocated due to the gas leakage caused by breaking the bottles recovered from the debris.

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *