February 25, 2024

The team of the food department of the municipal corporation and the police team started running after coming to know about this.

Surat : Be careful before eating pizza at La Pino’s Pizza Restaurant in Kamrej Extension, Surat. People’s health is being compromised at La Pino’s Pizza Shop in Kamrej area. Many questions have been raised against the quality of the cockroaches coming out of the pizza. An enraged customer lashed out at the restaurant staff. Then the health of the people is being compromised in the restaurant charging money in the name of branded. The customer made the video of this matter viral on social media.

Some time ago, some youths went to La Pino’s Pizza, located behind Gujarat College in Alisbridge area of the city, to eat pizza at lunch time, where he ordered an Air Large and a Small Pizza. After the pizza arrived, when the box was opened, germs started coming out of it. After which these youths took down the video, then informed the manager of La Pino’s Pizza Center, so that they accepted their mistake and talked about giving a refund.

After which these youths went to the kitchen of this pizza center to check and many insects were found there. Not only that, mites were also found in the flour. After which the youths shared the video with the intention of making other people aware. The team of the food department of the municipal corporation and the police team started running after coming to know about this. Both the teams immediately rushed to the pizza center and checked the kitchen and sealed the pizza center.

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *