Although, road blocked for a while, minor injury to minor girl.
Surat : A fire broke out at a firecracker stall in Surat’s Adajan area. The couple traders of the firecrackers stall went to take the lunch. When he came back, he saw that the crackers stall was on fire. Firecrackers started bursting and the road was blocked for a while as the fire incident took place. However, the locals informed the fire brigade about the incident and the team immediately reached the spot and tried to control the fire. It is known that the small daughter of the stall owner has suffered minor injuries due to the fire incident. There was chaos in Adajan-Pal area when firecrackers put up for sale on the public road caught fire. However, the fire brigade reached on time and brought the fire under control. Crackers started bursting when the fire broke out. Rockets also started flying and the road was blocked for some time. Locals informed the fire brigade about the fire. So the fire brigade reached the spot and brought the fire under control.
Further, Firecracker seller, said that since it was time for my wife and I to have dinner, we left the firecrackers there and went to have dinner. At that time my four daughter and son were sitting there. On returning, it was found that all the crackers had suddenly caught fire. We also do not know the cause of this fire. My four daughter and son were also there, when the fire started, my children ran away from there but one younger daughter got minor injuries.