There is a feeling of happiness in the family, when a child gets out.
Surat: Another shocking incident has come to know in the city. There was a rush after learning that a one-year-old child was trapped in the building. The whole matter was informed to the fire department and the firemen have rescued the child with a hearty rescue.
This incident happened when the child closed the door of the room from inside. Parents also need to be careful, if there are small children in the house and this case is like a red light for them.
The door of the room was closed from inside
This is the incident of Sakhdia wad of Haripura, Surat. Where the firemen have rescued the child with a hearty rescue. A one-year-old child trapped in the building has been rescued. The firemen saved the child by entering through the window. The fire team cut the window grill and pulled out the child.